I made Hawaiian Rice Noodles with Bacon and Crab the other night. It was so good…and so ugly. That’s why there isn’t a photo. I’ll make it again sometime, and hopefully make it something worth showing. Regardless, you can see Juls’ version and get the idea. It’s really, really good.
I’ve been pretty addicted to Bodyrock lately. I log all my workouts on Dailymile to spare you, but yeah, I really like being able to get a hardcore workout in less than 15 minutes (plus another 10-15 of stretching). Between that and walking the dog, I haven’t missed the gym…yet.
In order to cope with my Larabar lust, I made these the other night after some inspiration from Chocolate Covered Katie. They pretty much served as my dinner until I ate a cactus breakfast burrito at 1am (cactus, scrambled eggs, and potatoes = love). I stayed full from my exceptionally
un-healthy awesome lunch of fried chicken x 2, biscuit with honey, and potato salad. The reason there is one lone little Laraball? I ate all most of them before realizing I hadn’t taken a photo. Whoops!
- 1/2 cup dates
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon peanuts
- Toss all of the ingredients in a food processor**.
- Process until combined and finely ground.
- Wet your hands (this will be sticky!) and roll about a tablespoon of the mixture into little balls.
- Place completed Laraballs into the fridge to harden.
- Eat them all (this only makes about 8).